Wednesday, February 7, 2018

You're invited - Cards and Tags with Maja Design

Welcome friends!

Valentine's day is just around the corner, 
the right time for me to make some cards and tags for good friends,
 because it's not only the day for romantics and those in love,
also to remember on beautiful and happy moments with loving people.

As I saw our newest paper collection 'Celebration'  
I was inspired from the dancing people from the sheet 'Charleston', they radiate so much joy and love of life, right?!
I thought on old film classics, on the 20s and created two tags in vintage style.  I prefer not so much colors, only brown,white and black because the motifs are very meaningful.




 some details


Firstly I used an embossing folder 'Music notes' and film stripe was made with a die cut,
at one point it was torn sideways to insert a text stripe.
Have you seen the lower margins on all the paper sheets, they are very suitable as addition. I used 'You're invited'. 
 

Two happy dancing people were cut out, some flowers, pearls and a black feather, not more and the funny little tag was ready.

and a second inspiration with 'You're invited bs' as background paper


and suitable to this tags a romantic card in vintage style



some details



 

Many thanks for your visit, I hope it was a little inspiration for you
 to try out and play with our newest collection papers
from Maja Design .

Happy crafting!
Kerstin

2 comments:

  1. Awesome tags, Kerstin,

    and I LOVE the two ladies in the last picture (and the project as well of course ;).

    Hugs,
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!