Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Mysterious for Scrap FX

Hello!

The time is right for a new inspiration for our DT Scrap FX
Have you seen our newest collection? 
fabulous - it's Steampunk time :-)


New Year has started, what will the future bring us?
 The little boy on my layout looks quite expectantly in this mysterious box.
 wishes - dreams -expectations

I hope a very happy creative year, or :-)?! 
that makes our everyday life easier.

 used Scrap FX products

 
 

 

 
 some details


 Clock face stamp  
is also perfectly for edge stamping



I colored  the Fractured time 
chipboards with silver metal paint and used this pieces as frame and highlighted with some paper cut outs like clockfaces and cabochons


 I cut up BBQ Mesh
in several parts and used this as base for the year numbers


isn't this chipboard Suspended time   wonderful?!, I was immediately in love

and decided to use one of my favourite embossing powders
'Hammered  Metal' from Emerald Creek Dares highlighted with a steampunk charm

Happy crafting!
Kerstin


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!