Monday, July 27, 2015

GD Berry Bleu 71

 Hi everyone,
I'm very happy and honored about this new GD by
Berry 71 bleu
thank you very much for invinting me :-)

- Books are friends -

a new art journal page in altered art style.
In background I worked with a napkin (books), 
then I used a lot of stencils and stamps.
I love 3D and special effects, here I stamped a face. 
In the upper part I made a cut, used a die for the tag and swirl.
So you can enter in minds of the lady :-)
and my page!


























 

 for this page I used for the first time Decoupage Antique as glue 
and Antiquing Cream Titanium white and I must say I was thrilled about the result, you can see a really good aged effect.
The cream is fast drying but can easily be wiped back from undesired areas.



Challenge
Simon says stamp Monday Challenge 
 No ordinary paper (old book paper, napkin + natural gift paper for the tag)

Happy crafting!!
LG Kerstin

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page Kerstin! Wonderful colours and I love the look you achieved with the Decou-page and antiquing cream! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow! Your work is outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pages, Kerstin! Fabulous texture with layers ..love this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning/ I am in awe. Fab use of mixed emdia and the neutral color palette is a wonderful choice. Thank you so much for being with us at CCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is fabulous!! Beautiful project!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a great book lover so this is right up my alley! Love the way you collaged these images together and softened them with the mediums. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have over 3000 books in our home Kerstin... LOTS!! Love books. And I totally and completely ADORE your "book" creation. It's just totally FABULOUS. The colors and dimension is WONDERFUL but.... there is just something so ALLURING - its gentle and peaceful - just makes you want to crawl up into a cushy chair and read! j.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all your comments. Thanks so much!